We hope you’ve been able to share God’s joy this Christmas season with loved ones. We’ve been so happy to be with all three of our children and their loved ones. Our baby grandaughter is growing so fast – I’m so glad I get to see her in all these cute stages. So far she still has red gold hair and loves being with people.
It seems that God is now showing us clearly what He is asking us to do and we are excited and happy to share that with all of you who have been giving us so much support all along! Here’s what we know so far:
- We will be starting to host Praise and Worship Sunday afternoons at our house in Philmont,
- Michael will be leading two Bible studies – one in the Library in Philmont Sunday evenings, and one Monday night at St. Michael’s Church in Colonie.
- I will continue teaching iconography in Cohoes and start building up a drawing class here in Philmont.
- We will be looking to start a GSSM (Global Awakening) satellite school of ministry in September and encourage people to go on the mission trip to Brazil with Randy Clark in October.
- Return to the UK in April for a short term mission
All of this is exciting and will involve quite a few of our good friends too. God is filling us with a hope for the future, and we hope you catch it from us! Somehow, I know He is up to something really good and we are encouraged daily by the news we hear from the UK.
Moving back to our old house has come with a string of issues but we are really grateful to be here and just yesterday received the whole of the space back. Looking back as to what God has done in our lives in the last two years is quite extraordinary, moving us and everything we owned to England and then hauling it all back again. We will be dedicating more than half the house for God’s purposes which would not have been in our thoughts before we left. God has rearranged our thinking in many areas.
We really believe that 2012 is going to be a breakthrough year for revival in our region here in New York and in England. There has been a tangible shift in the heavenlies. There is an excitement that God is on the move. We believe that this shift will continue to become more apparent and active. As we continue to listen to what God is calling us to we look back and see how God has brought us into relationships with many different people and now He is calling us to reconnect with them and mobilize. God is calling us to get on His train because it is pulling out of the station.
Please keep us in your prayers and we will keep you up to date with what God is doing, but this we do know 2012 is going to be incredible, more than we can possibly imagine. For we know that nothing will be impossible with God.