Mick Hales, professional photographer, and Christine Hales , professional artist and Master Iconographer together offer a school of ministry that trains people in art and market place ministries to grow deeper in their identity in God and develop their purpose in God’s Kingdom and to share that with the world around them through community outreach. They are associated with and ordained by Randy Clark’s ministry, Global Awakening.
KINGDOM SCHOOL : Albany Location: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 63 Mountain View Ave, Albany Ny 12205
After completing their training with us, students will be equipped to step into a variety of arenas such as missions, arts, marketplace, pastoral ministry, inner healing, prophetic and community leadership.
Outreach is a strong component of our school and we will begin the school year with participating as a school in the Jesus Parade in Hudson on September 28th. We have outreach opportunities developing in many local ministries and churches and each student will participate in one hour a week as well as group outreaches on Saturdays or Sundays as schedules allow.
- Impartation: The power and anointing of the Holy Spirit are transferable through the “laying on of hands.”
- Outreach: The impartation of power and the blessings of walking in the Kingdom, are meant to be given away. Our confession is: “In me, for them.”
- Supernatural Lifestyle: All believers were made with the capacity to live in the Kingdom realm of the supernatural. Personal holiness is valued as well as personal gifting.
- Prayer: It is only possible to walk in and flow with the heart of the Father, when we maintain the discipline of relational communication with Him.
- Leadership Development: In order to be people of cultural influence, we must develop the ability to direct others through Holy Spirit directed and anointed leadership.
- Destiny Clarification: Each person has a specific calling / destiny upon their lives. Through the clarification of our calling, we can establish plans to walk into
Directors Michael and Christine Hales : email@example.com or call: 518-672-0014